What: “Deck the Hood” 2022 Holiday Lights Contest
Here’s a chance to show off your home and participate in a friendly competition. Choose from four themed categories and snap, post and encourage your neighbors to vote for you! Over $400 in prizes, and bragging rights! “Deck the Hood”
- Decorating Deadline / Submit your entries By: Sunday, December 18th
- Final Facebook Vote: Cast your vote between December 19 – 23 at 5 pm on our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/westtappsneighbors
- Announcement of Winners: December 23rd at 7 pm
Participants/Neighbors can submit photo entries to firstname.lastname@example.org (All submissions must include homeowner name, address, and specified entry category. *Homeowners may enter more than one category. Submit by December 18th.
On Monday, December 19th at 10:00am, all entries will be complied in each category and voting will begin via FB! Voting will close on Friday, December 23rd at 5 pm. Winners will be determined by the most “likes”. If there is a tie- West Tapps Events Committee will make final decision.
Announcement of “Deck the Hood” winners will be revealed on December 23rd at 7 pm and receive recognition by HOA website, FB page, yard sign to display and gift card prize.
- Misfit Toy: Best Use of Inflatables
- Jack Frost: Chilliest display of icicles and white lights
- Griswold: Because you can never have too many lights!
- Santa’s Favorite: Best display that has organized theme