PIERCE COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
The Tacoma Pierce County Health Department shares these steps to protect yourself
and your family from COVID-19:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
• Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces.
• Stay at home and away from others if you are sick.
Questions about COVID-19? Contact the Washington State Department of Health’s call center at 1-800-525-0127.
If you are not feeling well, call your healthcare provider, clinic, or the call center.